Oct 17, 2012

Part C - Art Heroes - Arts Award Bronze Level

Part  C - Art Heroes - Arts Award Bronze Level


  • find an artist/artists that inspire me ( research my favourite art media and find someone who inspires me)

  • research this artist ( find out how they got started, what inspires them, how and when they learnt their skills, who is their art hero, what art projects they are involved in, anything else that interests me )

  • maybe alive or dead, may  or may not be famous but must be real ( cannot choose a fictional character in a film, movie etc)

  • make a presentation that celebrates my art here ( create a poster, art journal, slide show, youtube mini movie or other presentation that features what I like about them and my research)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Welcome :-3