Oct 17, 2012

Part D - Arts Apprenticeship - Arts Award Bronze Level


Part  D - Arts Apprenticeship - Arts Award Bronze Level

  • assist an arts leader in a workshop session OR
  • pass on some of my art skills to others

  • what I have decided to teach and why ( what skill have I chosen to share and why I think it is a good idea , like a demo of a technique, a how to session, writing a Step by Step Art instruction for someone to follow, make a youtube video of an art demo etc)

  • where I am going to teach it ( ( list any plans I have made in preparation )

  • how I am going to teach it ( list any plans I have made in preparation )

  • evidence of me doing it ( i.e. photos of the event, a mini movie etc)

  • write a review of how the it went ( afterwards write a review of what worked, what did not, what I enjoyed and what feedback I got)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Welcome :-3